A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students at all times.
- Jewellery should be limited to a watch and a single simple stud in each ear. No other jewellery is allowed.
- Outdoor clothing may not be worn in school.
- All students should wear black shoes. Trainers are not allowed unless a medical certificate is produced.
- No sculptured or patterned hair or extremes of colour are permitted.
- Plain dark grey trousers (Cords, denims or patterned styles are not allowed).
- Plain blue shirts (Tee shirts, sports shirts and shirts with patterns or badges are not allowed).
- Dark blue v-necked sweater with or without light blue school colour at neckline. (Sweat shirts, tracksuit tops or sweaters with badges or logos are not allowed).
- School tie.
- Dark blue blazer with school badge and house badge.
- Plain black shoes (Trainers are not allowed). No logos/colours.
- General purpose apron for craft and science subjects.
- Dark navy skirt or trousers in one of the approved styles. (Cords, denim and stretch fabric are not allowed. Buckles should be non metallic).
- Plain blue shirt (Yr 7-9) with collar. Shirt should be long enough to be tucked into waistband (tee shirt, sports shirts and shirts with patterns or badges are not allowed).