Head of House:
We are the House that actively promotes leadership, having the head boy/girl and 2 other members of the school leadership team. Aswell as being major participents in the School Council meetings due to our vibrant House Council representatives.
Our ethos is set out below and has been developed over time in partnership with the students in the House. We seek to give our students a strong sense of belonging and foster a supportive and caring environment where every child matters.
- Strong sense of belonging
- Strong and positive interpersonal relationships
- House spirit and citizenship
- Student participation in overall life of the school
- Student leadership
- Student and teacher cohesion
- Strong academic emphasis
- Positive rewards and celebration