During the school closure, staff have made available both home learning and revision resources on this site to ensure that our learners' education is impacted as little as possible during this time.
Free Tools/Resources to Utilise (click to expand)
- To view some of these files, you require an Office Suite of applications (Word, PowerPoint etc.). If you do not have Microsoft Office installed on your device, please click here to download a free alternative (OpenOffice).
- White Rose Maths (have sections for Secondary and Primary)
- Maths Factor Carol Vorderman
- Spelling & Grammar App — Sir Linkalot
- Rosetta Stone Languages free for 3 months
- Free online piano lessons with HomeSchoolPiano until September
- The Great Indoors
- Free Audible books from Amazon while schools are shut.
- Physics and Chemistry website (video clips, reading, activities and quizzes)
- Cambridge Resources - 90-Day Extended Trial
- Looking Back Podcasts (History Podcasts)
- NASA at Home (Free E-Books, Tours, Online Lessons & Podcasts)
- Free Home School Safari
- Stream Shakespeare Plays for Free every fortnight
- How BBC Bitesize will support you while you're learning from home
You may also wish to use CENTURY, Hegarty and GCSE Pod to assist your learning:
Please Note: CENTURY is not optimised for and may not work on smartphones.
To keep up your fitness during school closure, why not check out "P.E with Joe", or "Mr Martin's Month of Madness"!
Please select your year group below to continue.